DSM Matrix Prois a windows-based software tool usingthe basic principles and applications of Dependency Structure Methods or design structure matrix-based problem solving in small projects of up to 150 tasks or system components.
The main aim of DSM Matrix Pro is to provide a user-friendly tool that allows project planners and consultants to design, test and evaluate their projects and learn by doing.
The software tool has been developed for the following audiences:
- Project planners and managers
- Small to medium business owners
- Product developers
- Business managers
- Strategic planners
- Business and technology company consultants
- Business schools
- DSM trainers who teach and train professionals in industry and business in the principles and application of DSM in their organizational contexts.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students in engineering, design and project management courses,
- Business students in MBA courses for analysing risks including strategic risk to business systems and processes.
DSMmatrixProallows you to design small projects (up to 150 elements) and practice using:
- Static dependency matrices for the design and analysis of systems and product architectures, organizational architectures,
- Time-based DSMs for product design processes, project planning and management, and for general problem solving,
- Basic multi-domain functionality to teach the principles of derived DSMs.
DSM Matrix Pro is a powerful tool for project planners and consultants to communicate project plans, project risks and intended contingency and management options to management.